Sunday, April 5, 2009

24 years have past

i was 14 and looking out of the window one day, thinking, how it would be so wonderful being in the twenties, no one to bother me am able to be full of ideas on how to spend the weekends.

little did i know, age comes with responsibilities. so much have came and went in my life, so many things i could have learnt or have learned from it. right now, i've come to realise the treasures i've found in life, friendship and family.

they are who i am today. friends stood by me through my poor judgments, probably because they understood my journey. family lectured me, in a harsh manner that i can never understand. as much as i knew they wanted the best for me, the idea of it was too far fetched at that moment. either way, they saw me through tough, difficult times and i can never thank them enough.

times when i feel poor, i don't linger on the thought for long as i remind myself the treasures i've found is far more valuable than any amount of money, what's more, they are for keeps, not for a day, but for a lifetime.

one of my cloest friend saw me through my milestones in life, and now i'm seeing her through one herself.

love you dannica. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home